1/5 Photos of Cran-Turkey Enchiladas
1 hr 25 mins
Left over turkey? This is the $400 winner from the BH&G magazine November 2006. Prep time is an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 -2 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups bottled salsa
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas or 8 whole flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2For filling, in a large bowl stir together turkey, half the cranberry sauce, beans, 1/2 cup of the salsa, 3/4 cup of the cheese, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- 3Spoon about 2/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas around filling. Place, seam sides down, in prepared dish; set aside.
- 4For sauce, in bowl stir together remaining cranberry sauce, remaining salsa, and hot pepper sauce. Spoon over filled tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and green onions.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cran-Turkey Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 773.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 20.9 g