1/1 Photo of Cracker Barrel Meatloaf (for a large crowd!)
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a very large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 2Place in 3 loaf pans and press down with spoon.
- 3Bake at 300°F for 60 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and invert each loaf over 8-inch wire rack to drain grease and juice.
- 5Spread ½ cup of ketchup over each loaf.
- 6For a delicious variation, use my Banana Ketchup – Recipezaar recipe ID# 24945.
- 7Cut into portions 5 to 6 ounces each and keep warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel Meatloaf (for a large crowd!)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 1016.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: