Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I hope one of Cracker Barrel's old-fashioned desserts will satisfy your sweet tooth. It does mine.
- 1 recipe cracker barrel fried apples (Cracker Barrel Fried Apples)
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package apple crumble mix (Kari Lee's Apple Crisp Mix)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread fried apple mixture in a buttered 8- or 9-inch pan.
- Combine apple crisp mix with cold butter. Mix with fork until mixture looks like course crumbs. Sprinkle topping evenly over the apples.
- Bake 50 minutes or until topping is golden. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream.