Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love this crab meat spread. I like it on buttery flavored crackers. It is very easy to make.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat, flaked (may use imitation)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut garlic clove in half and rub all over inside part of mixing bowl you will use to make the crab spread.
- Combine cream cheese and milk till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on Ritz or any butter cracker.