MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are a great appetizer and so very simple to make.
- Ready In:
- English muffins or miniature party rye rounds
- 1 package Velveeta cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1/4 lb margarine, at room temperature
- Blend together butter and cheese.
- Add crabmeat and mix.
- Spoon over muffins or rye bread.
- Broil under pre-heated broiler until brown and bubbly.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION