Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This could be a quick weeknight meal if you make the dough ahead of time, or use pre-made dough or crust. Recipe is from My Daily Moment.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt. In a saucepan, heat water and oil just to a boil. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. On a floured surface, roll each piece into a 13-in. circle; transfer to two 12-in. pizza pans. Build up edge slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake crusts at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine the cream cheese, crab, milk, feta cheese, basil, oregano and garlic powder; spread mixture over each crust. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.