Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try these for your next party!
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, canned or fresh
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 20 toast rounds, buttered (2")
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 7 stuffed green olives, sliced in thirds
- Fold cheese and crab into egg whites.
- Pile on toast rounds.
- Top with bacon and broil until cheese melts and bacon is crisp.
- Top with an olive slice.
- Note: The mixture can be prepared ahead and assembled just before serving.