Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy, crab filled tartlettes. A favorite at all of my parties!!
Make and share this Crab Tartlette Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces crabmeat (fresh crab)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch paprika
- 4 1⁄4 ounces miniature phyllo cups (2 frozen pkg @ Jewel)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first seven ingredients.
- Spoon 1 teaspoons of mixture into each pre-made tartlette shell.
- Garnish with paprika (sweet or spicy depending on preference).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes and enjoy!