Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe long ago. I think it is Hellman's recipe. These are simple and yummy!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, can be light
- 3 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, blend mayo, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic.
- Gently fold in crab meat.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through.