Recipe by David04
This is real good with Flounder, but you can use your favorite fish with this one.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fish fillets, your favorite will do
- 6 ounces crabmeat, canned
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, your favorite hot sauce will do
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, breadcrumbs, chives and egg in a mixing bowl .
- Lay out the fish fillets and spoon and equal amount of the mixture on each fillet.
- Roll up fish and seal with a toothpick.
- Wrap in Aluminum foil.
- Place in a coated baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.