Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is real good with Flounder, but you can use your favorite fish with this one.
Make and share this Crab Stuffed Fillet O' Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot sauce, breadcrumbs, chives and egg in a mixing bowl .
- Lay out the fish fillets and spoon and equal amount of the mixture on each fillet.
- Roll up fish and seal with a toothpick.
- Wrap in Aluminum foil.
- Place in a coated baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.