1/1 Photo of Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
I got the idea for this recipe when my husband was told no more "Red" meat for a while by our doctor. I became creative in coming up with different chicken dishes and this one came from a dip I made a few years ago. Try this recipe, you will not be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Chop up Crab meat.
- 3Combine crab meat, cream cheese and soup mix together with a hand mixer.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Make a pocket in each chicken breast.
- 6This is done by slicing horizontally, but do not cut all the way through.
- 7Stuff each breast with the crab mixture.
- 8Coat each breast in flour, then egg, and finally bread crumbs.
- 9(Sometimes I add a little parmesan cheese to the bread crumbs for additional flavor) In a nonstick frying pan, heat up the olive oil and fry breast until golden brown.
- 10Place breasts in an oven safe dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- 11Allow to rest for 5 minutes and DIG IN!
- 12I usually serve spaghetti noddles tossed with GARLIC!
- 13and olive oil for a quick side dish.
- 14Not a very light entrée, but my husband and I cheat the healthy eating once in a while.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.3
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 225.8 mg
- Sodium 725.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix