Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for parties! Quick and easy and tastes soooooooooo good!!
Make and share this Crab Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- wonton wrapper
- butter, for frying rolls
- Pick over crabmeat and chop coarsely.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, sugar, salt pepper and lemon juice.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each won ton wrapper and roll, sealing the roll with water.
- Pan fry rolls in butter until golden brown.