I received this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and hard to stop eating once you start.
- Dip: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Stir in rest of ingredients (except wonton wrappers and parmesan cheese).
- Spread in serving bowl.
- Before serving, microwave to warm.
- Top with sweet and sour sauce.
- To make wonton strips (for dipping):.
- Cut each wonton wrapper in half.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray (on pan and on top) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5-7 minutes at 375 or until slightly brown.