1/1 Photo of Crab Rangoon Dip
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I received this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and hard to stop eating once you start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- 2Stir in rest of ingredients (except wonton wrappers and parmesan cheese).
- 3Spread in serving bowl.
- 4Before serving, microwave to warm.
- 5Top with sweet and sour sauce.
- 6To make wonton strips (for dipping):.
- 7Cut each wonton wrapper in half.
- 8Spray with nonstick cooking spray (on pan and on top) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake 5-7 minutes at 375 or until slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Rangoon Dip
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 516.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g