Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I received this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and hard to stop eating once you start.
Top Review by Chef GreanEyes
WAYYYY easier than making individual crab rangoons!! Thanks! I easily doubled the recipe, swapped chives for green onions as i didn't feel like making a run to the store, added some tabasco soy sauce, and omitted the sweet n sour sauce. Was WONDERFUL!!! Thanks Chris! 3-1-2010... love to use up extra dip with ritz crackers. doesn't matter wether the dip is warmed or cold, irrestible either way!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- nonstick cooking spray
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Stir in rest of ingredients (except wonton wrappers and parmesan cheese).
- Spread in serving bowl.
- Before serving, microwave to warm.
- Top with sweet and sour sauce.
- To make wonton strips (for dipping):.
- Cut each wonton wrapper in half.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray (on pan and on top) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5-7 minutes at 375 or until slightly brown.