Hot Crab Rangoon Dip With Won Ton Chips
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Food Newtwork. It's Sandra Lee's recipe.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat, drained and shredded
- 10 ounces shrimp bisque (condensed)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
For the Won Ton Chips
- peanut oil
- 8 ounces wonton wrappers (1 package)
- salt, to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to combine. Place in a broiler-proof serving dish and broil for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- For the Won Ton Chips
- Heat 2 inches of peanut oil in a Dutch oven or fryer to 350 degrees F. Add won ton wrappers in batches to fry lightly. Remove from oil and let drain on paper towels before serving. Season with salt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION