Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Yummy little appetizer that's quick and easy to prepare!
Make and share this Crab Phyllo Cup Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix the cream cheese and horseradish sauce together.
- Fold in the crabmeat and onion.
- Using a small sized scoop (Pampered Chef), place filling into tart shells.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of paprika.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
I cut the recipe down to 10 tarts. I did use the grated horseradish and should have used the sauce which makes a big difference. We both love horseradish and hot and spicy foods but it was a bit to much horseradish...so please use the sauce. I did make my own tart shells. The overall flavor was missing an ingredient or two possibly salt and a herb or even some minced garlic. Thanks for posting. :)