Apple Cheese Ball
photo by Jessica Em
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Chill 30 minutes.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball, and make an indentation in the top to resemble an apple. Chill ball 30 minutes.
- Coat ball heavily with paprika; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Insert cinnamon stick and bay leaf into indentation to resemble apple stem and leaf. Serve with assorted crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!