Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've been making this for years. I usually just "chop and dump", so I've gotten the proportions as close as I can, I think. Add more or less mayo, if you like, because I usually don't measure. The same with the tarragon and dill weed. Add more if you like it, less if you don't.
- 340.19 g small shell pasta
- 226.79 g imitation crabmeat, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 4.92 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml dried tarragon
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to package directions;drain and rinse with COLD water; drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill for several hours.
I followed this recipe exactly, and it came out great! It is so easy to throw together and has lots of great flavors. I loved the dill and tarragon in there! It all came together really nicely. Thanks!
Gteat recipe. I kept everything the same except I added about 1 Tlb of lemon juice. I like the extra tang!
Very good salad. At first it tasted a little bit too sweet (don't know why) so I added 3 chopped up anchovy filets. That did the trick! Good flavours, looks and tastes very nice. Will make again. Thanks for sharing.