Jennifer's Crab Pasta Salad
This colorful pasta salad is a tasty side dish that is great to take to partys or a cookout. By using the fake crab, it is an inexpensive salad to fix.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked tri-colored pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 large tomatoes or 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup original ranch dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling water until done and drain.
- Chop up crab meat into 1/2 inch pieces and place in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix thoroughly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This salad is delightful! The only change I made was to omit the red pepper (I don't care for it) and added 1 rather large anaheim pepper fresh from the garden. I used a very large fresh tomato and think I could maybe add more, just cause I love fresh tomatoes! Maybe next time I'll add a bit of fresh cucumber, think it will go very nicely. Very easy, and very tasty, thank you for posting such a treat. Will definitely make this again, as we all loved it!Reply
see 4 more