Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Delicious spread. This recipe came from one of my sisters and is a family tradition. Cooking time is actually chill time.
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 g) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Sprinkle gelatin over heated soup.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into lightly greased jello mold.
- Refrigerate until set.
I didn't realize I hadn't rated this yet! My family always has this for an appetizer on Thanksgiving Day. I made it for my inlaws this year and it was a big hit! I am planning on making it for my friend's baby shower too! Thanks for posting!