Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Women's Ministry Cookbook
- 1⁄2 lb lasagna noodle
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 pint large curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons basil
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Rinse and drain very well.
- Combine shrimp soup, crab meat, cottage cheese, cream cheese, onion, egg, salt and basil.
- Layer half the noodles in 13x9" baking dish.
- Spread with half crab mixture and half cheese.
- Top with remaining noodles, crab mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting and serving.