Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice addition to any gathering. The dill adds a great taste to this dip. It usually vanishes quite fast!
- 1 lb crabmeat (imitation is ok, but not as tasty)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- parsley (to garnish)
- Mix together all ingredients except the crab meat until well blended.
- Add crab meat after mixture is fairly smooth and consistent.
- If using imitation crab meat, you will have to cut the meat into fairly small pieces before adding to mixture.
- Serve with crackers.