Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great appetizer served with vegetables.
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 4 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- assorted cut assorted fresh vegetable
- Beat cream cheese and evaporated milk in a small mixer bowl until creamy.
- Stir in crabmeat, green onion, bell pepper, curry powder and garlic salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables.