1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
Got recipe from a weight watchers cookbook that I borrowed from a friend. 5 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked crabmeat
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 1/2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1In a large bowl combine crab meat, bread crumbs,onions,milk, mayonnaise, parsley,salt and pepper. Moisten hands and form mixture into 8 small round cakes.
- 2Cover with plasic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3Place flour on wax paper and lightly coat each cake on both sides.
- 4Heat a large skillet, add margarine.
- 5Place crab cakes in skillet and cook until crispy 4-5 minutes on each side.
- 6Place lettuce leaves on platter and add crab cakes and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 1528.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.4 g