Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got recipe from a weight watchers cookbook that I borrowed from a friend. 5 points per serving.
- 1 lb cooked crabmeat
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl combine crab meat, bread crumbs,onions,milk, mayonnaise, parsley,salt and pepper. Moisten hands and form mixture into 8 small round cakes.
- Cover with plasic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place flour on wax paper and lightly coat each cake on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet, add margarine.
- Place crab cakes in skillet and cook until crispy 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Place lettuce leaves on platter and add crab cakes and serve.
These turned out really really good....I used sweet onion and a little celery....
These turned out wonderful ! Since my crab was ocean salty I did not add salt and found it would not have been needed.