Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love crabs. they are up there with yabbies as my favourite food. This is one of my grandma's recipes. I have only ever cooked this dish once and it was very nice.
- 2 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb crabmeat
- Break the bread up into small pieces and then moisen with some milk.
- Place the wet bread into a bowl and then add all other ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- Shape the mixture into the size of the patties that you desire.
- Fry on top of the stove until they are nice and golden brown.
- Make them into a burger or serve them with a salad.