Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy BBQ or oven recipe. Tastes good as well...
- 4 pork cutlets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1 avocado
- pepper (optional)
- If you are going to bake this in the oven, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Make pockets in the cutlets with a sharp knife. Cut into the meaty parts from the sides down to the bone. Try to make the incision as small as possible (about 1-1.5inches).
- In a bowl mix avocado, garlic powder, shredded imitation crab (or real crab if you want to get fancy) and a 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Using a spoon, stuff the pockets with the mixture.
- Salt and/or pepper the cutlets to taste.
- If baking, put the cutlets on a baking sheet and put into the oven for 20 minutes. Flip and put into oven again for 15 more minutes or until juices run clear.
- On the BBQ, bake both sides until juices run dry.