Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I changed the original recipe by adding sour cream and more cheeses because I like it creamy. If you like spice, add your favourite hot sauce to taste. Take this to a party, and guaranteed you will be asked for the recipe!
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 (14 ounce) canunico artichoke hearts, packed in water, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) packagevacuum packed imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Cream the softened cream cheese and add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- May be divided into 2 casseroles or makes one big one.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and starting to turn brown on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
Although I didn't like this much, a couple other people loved the dish. They took the leftovers to work and received good reviews. It wasn't bad, but just didn't seem to have the WOW factor that I would have liked to have had. It does make a lot and is a good dip to take to a large gathering.
Fantastic! Great taste and texture. It had more flavor than we expected, since there is no spice in it. This was very easy to put together and we're looking forward to serving it at our Superbowl party.
Awesome dip!! My family loves it!! I used 6 oz real crabmeat and 6 oz of imitation crabmeat. I also sprinkled chili powder and green onions over the top for garnish and added flavor. Absolutely delicious! Thank you very much, I will make this at the next "potluck" event I go to.