I changed the original recipe by adding sour cream and more cheeses because I like it creamy. If you like spice, add your favourite hot sauce to taste. Take this to a party, and guaranteed you will be asked for the recipe!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 (14 ounce) can unico artichoke hearts, packed in water, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package vacuum packed imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 1Cream the softened cream cheese and add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- 2Mix until smooth.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 4May be divided into 2 casseroles or makes one big one.
- 5Bake in 350 oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and starting to turn brown on top.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab & Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4063.3
- Calories from Fat 2775
- Total Fat 308.3 g
- Saturated Fat 152.2 g
- Cholesterol 794.7 mg
- Sodium 9695.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 178.4 g