Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy meal. Mild but tasty. Sandwich wraps didn't transfer to nutrition info, the ones I use are 100 cal /2g fat (0 sat / 0 trans) / 12g fiber
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushroom and garlic couscous
- 500 ml water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 onion, small, sliced
- 6 ounces tofu, medium-firm
- 4 Sandwich wraps, tomatoe and basil
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- While cooking couscous in a seperate skillet spray with cooking spray and saute garlic and onion.
- Dice tofu into small cubes, add to garlic and onion, season to desired taste.
- Once couscous is prepared, add tofu mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Warm wraps, place 1/4 mixture in each wrap, serve and enjoy.
THis is suprisingly quite good! I cooked the onions, garlic and tofu with some fresh mushrooms which gave the wraps a little more *meat* and bite. It was so easy I would make it again and again. THanks dyve_leighdee!!!!