From Body and Soul Magazine Sep 2008 This is for 1 serving but you can easily multiple the recipe :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring 2/3 cup lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand until tender, 5 minutes.
- 3Fluff with a fork and transfer to a bowl.
- 4Toss broccoli, chickpeas, raisins, feta, oil, and vinegar with warm couscous.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous Salad With Broccoli and Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 799.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat couscous