- 250 g bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 350 g couscous
- 375 ml hot chicken stock
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the bacon in a large saucepan for 3 to 5 minutes until crisp and brown.
- Add the onion and sauté until soft.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fry gently until the skin begins to break.
- Add the couscous and pour over the over stock.
- Put the lid on the pan, remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Stir in half the cheese and sprinkle the rest on the top. Serve with a green salad.