Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Browned ribs over potatoes, onion, peppers and corn, yum yum. A quick and easy meal you can make the night before for one of those busy days. Pop in oven next day and you've got a good meal on the table.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs meaty country-style pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 medium potatoes, pared, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 fresh tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Dust ribs with flour and sprinkle with garlic salt. Brown in heated butter in heavy skillet.
- Layer potatoes in a lightly oiled 13X9 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, onion and green pepper. Pour milk over vegetables. Cover with the corn. Top with browned ribs, covering vegetables in a single layer.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 30 minutes longer or until ribs are tender and potatoes are well done. Before serving, sprinkle with tomato and green onions.