Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Over the years, my husband told me why are you using any kind of sauce on them? He is right why? So for the past eight years or so, I have only used salt and pepper or what ever at the time I had a taste for when I grilled those ribs.
- 5 -10 lbs country-style pork ribs
- salt and pepper or lemon pepper or garlic pepper seasoning or sicilian blend pepper (what ever suits your fancy)
- The ribs need to be meaty.
- The less bone the better.
- Once washed, sprinkle salt and pepper or as I did tonite a lemon pepper all over the meat.
- Gas grill.
- Low heat.
- Turn over several times for an hour or so.
One of my favorite cuts of meat, and always so cheap. These are the perfect guidelines for grilling them!! My boyfriend and I typically do a nice cajun rub. These can also be cooked in the oven at 250F for around 2 hours if its rainy or you don't have a grill. T
Made for Pick-A-Chef, Spring 2009. These are very good ribs, and a nice change from the messy globbed on sauced ribs I am used to. I made a dipping sauce Butt/Rib BBQ Dippin Sauce to dip these delicious ribs in. I did add additional seasoning instead of just the salt & pepper, my Best of the Best Southern Dry Rub for BBQ that was also used in the dipping sauce. I'm sure these would also be delicious with just salt and pepper.
So easy and yet so tasty!