1/2 Photos of Country Garden Slaw With Classic Vinaigrette
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a wonderful slaw. It uses fresh veggies fresh right out of the garden. No mayo in this--just a simple made vinaigrette that I have included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 carrots, peeled
- 6 small firm zucchini
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin and slivered
- 4 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, cored seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 1Cut carrots and zucchini into match stick sized strips and mix with next 4 ingredients.
- 2Add salt to taste. Add parsley and basil. Toss with dressing and serve.
- 3For dressing, whisk together vinegar, salt, and pepper. Slowly add the oil in a thin stream while whisking. Whisk until all oil is used.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Garden Slaw With Classic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g