Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Contributed by Wendy L. Hart, this recipe was a Pillsbury bake off winner. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) canpillsbury golden home style refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F Generously grease a 8 or 9 inch square glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon with fork.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Dip each piece in melted butter; coat with brown sugar mixture. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cups of the oats.
- In a medium bowl, toss blueberries and sugar until coated. Spoon over oats and biscuits; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Top with butter pieces.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and center is done. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm.