1/4 Photos of Cottage Cheese Clafouti
This breakfast custard is delicious with berries, sour cream or yogurt, brown sugar and/or cinnamon sugar. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (June 1985)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Butter (with the 1 tablespoon butter) and dust with 1 tablespoon sugar a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 3In a blender combine the next 7 ingredients (half and half - salt) and blend until smooth. Add cottage cheese to mixture and blend on low speed for five seconds. Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350-degrees F and bake 10 more minutes. Sprinkle with the last 1 tablespoon sugar and bake another 5 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes clean.
- 5Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Clafouti
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 279.6 mg
- Sodium 604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 23.8 g