Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cheap and YUMMY! It tastes even better when using home grown corn cut off the cobb
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, corn and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayo, sugar, lemon juice, mustard and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refridgerate 1 hour.
- Stir in peanuts just before serving.