Cornish Game Hens With Rosemary and Apple Stuffing
- 1- Prep hens- make sure you clean them well.
- 2- Combine all of the MARINADE mixture and marinate the hens for 2 hours.
- 3- Combine all of the STUFFING ingredients- melt the butter and pour it over the croutons, add garlic, onion and rosemary add the chopped/diced apples last to the mixture before stuffing the hens.
- 3- Preheat the oven to 425- Arrange marinated hens in a large glass baking pan- prior to stuffing them make sure that you add some salt & pepper also set aside some of the marinade so that you can brush/baste a couple of times while they are cooking.
- 4- Cook for about an hour and a half checking on them every 1/2 hour ( I covered my hens with foil until the last 20 minutes because I wanted the hens to have a nice color)
- For those who like more robust flavor add additional herbs (to taste).