Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Something I threw together with left overs from St. Patty's Day, this turned out wonderful.
Make and share this Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs corned beef, chopped
- 5 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced medium thick
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry au jus mix
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt, i use emeril original essence
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups hot water
- Add all ingredients to crock pot, except potatoes, stir well.
- Cook on high for one hour, turn to low for another 3-4 hours.
- Add potatoes, cook until tender.
- Usually another hour and half.
- You may need to adjust time, depending on crock pot.
I tried this recipe and it was a hit very tasty.