Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I know there are a lot of cornbread pudding recipes out there, but most appear to use sour cream. This is sweet, can be made in the crock pot, and is sooooooooo warm and good! It's a family favorite at holidays. I hope you enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 8 1⁄2 ounces dry cornbread mix (such as Jiffy)
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 2 1⁄3 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Blend the softened cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into lightly greased crock pot.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours until set and lightly browned on top.