Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cooked corn (or defrosted frozen corn)
- 1 onion, peeled,diced
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded,finely chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can mild chili peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 fresh lime, zested
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine corn, onion, tomato, green bell pepper, rice and chili peppers in mixing bowl.
- Set aside.
- Combine Dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add dressing to salad ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Why oh why has this recipe gone unmade and unreviewed so long? It is amazing! I used corn off the cob, leftover basmati rice (used less) red onion, seeded the tomato, yellow bell pepper, 1 jalepeno instead of canned chilies. After making the dressing and taste testing I decided it could use cilantro. OH yum. It's great both ways. Very colorful & tasty! The dressing add just the right compliment of sweet w/ heat. Served with blue corm tortillas. Thanks Charishma R.... if you're still out there after all these years! It's a winner!