Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from the Washington Post about 15 years ago and have been making it ever since. I've never found a "corn pudding" tastier or easier to make. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup sugar which I usually cut down to 1/3 cup or a scant 1/2 cup.
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans corn, drained
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix in eggs, margarine, milk and corn.
- Pour into a well greased 3 qt.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes until top is golden crusty brown and center is firm.