Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
We got this recipe from a school cookbook. This is a very good recipe and we have it about once a month. If you have to small of pan, the pudding will be to soupy unless you let it set. Enjoy!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix (We use Jiffy)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a 10x10x2 pan
- Bake, uncovered for 30- 35 minutes.
I added 1/2 cup sugar and baked for 45 min. It was perfect!
This recipe is SO GOOD! It's very rich and makes a lot! I used a 2 quart round casserole dish and baked it an hour. I recommend taking the temperature to see if it's done. It should be 155 - 160F because it has eggs.