Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- In a bowl, combine the beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until heated through.
I used canned green beans instead of frozen and left out the cheese. I also added some ground pepper. Very good!!!