Recipe by Pasider
I usually deep fry my corn fritters, decided to try out the pancake version of cooking them and they turned out great!
Top Review by Mrs. Beckman
I was NOT a fan of these. I ate them b/c I cooked 'em, but to me they tast so much like pancakes that I will eat the leftovers for BF tomorrow. I ate them topped with sour cream and another one topped with honey which was good. basically they are pancakes with corn in em!
- 15 ounces corn kernels (1 Can)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 sprigs chives, chopped
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and pepper together.
- In a seperate bowl add all eggs and lightly beat.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients together and mix until you have a pancake mix consistency.
- Add corn and stir until blended.
- Add chopped chives and blend.
- Preheat girdle to 350 degrees F.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons fills onto pre-heated girdle. Cook on one side for 4 - 5 minutes or until golden then flip to do the other side for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 200 and flip again for 1 minute on each side.