Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very easy way of achieving delicious corn fritters. Great when fresh corn is out of season, but tastes good throughout the year, I serve these with warmed maple syrup.
- Empty can of corn into large bowl.
- Rinse empty can with the 1/2 cup milk.
- Add to corn.
- Add beaten egg.
- Add corn muffin mix and stir to combine.
- Heat large skillet with oil to cover bottom.
- Cook like pancakes, turn when edges start to look dry.
- One tablespoon makes a good size fritter.