Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, chewy treat. Better than rice krispy treats. We have used Cheerios too.
Make and share this Corn Flake Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Working quickly, add corn flakes , and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or buttered fingers, press the mixture evenly into a greased 13 by 9 by 2 inch pan.
- When the treats are cooled, cut into squares.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Yummy...but way too gooey. Didn't form into anything, couldn't cut in to squares as it just fell apart. But still yummy!
a very good and different take on Cereal treats, sweet and Gooey