Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cookies you will love!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add salt to egg whites and beat till soft peaks form.
- Add sugar, 2 or 3 tablespoons at a time, beating till sugar is blended and all sugar is used.
- After all sugar is blended in, beat till stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Not impresed with the taste of these cookies. Sugary texture, but easy to get ready to bake. Was looking forward to them and may try again, maybe I did something wrong.
Tasty little cookies! Were gobbled up right away. Would probably cut down or omit the salt next time. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
The cookies are so good! They are very tasty and easy to make. This definitely is one of my fave cookies! Thanks for sharing this. :)