being pregnant I crave corn dogs but hate buying them non stop. This satisfied my craving especially since you can freeze them and just warm up how many you need. Also I made these for a get together for kids but the adults ate them more than the kids did. Makes a great snack or main course with beans on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar.
- 2Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- 3Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- 4Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dog Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g