Recipe by Chassity
being pregnant I crave corn dogs but hate buying them non stop. This satisfied my craving especially since you can freeze them and just warm up how many you need. Also I made these for a get together for kids but the adults ate them more than the kids did. Makes a great snack or main course with beans on the side.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages cornbread
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 hot dogs, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and brown sugar.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Stir in corn and hot dogs (batter will be thin).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400°F for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.