Recipe by redwine
This is a tasty warm dip that everyone seems to like. Easy to make and take to parties, where the recipe is always requested. You can use hot Rotel tomatoes if you like things really spicy. Fresh cilantro is a nice addition. Serve with the Tostito chips shaped like little bowls. Prep time allows for bringing cheese to room temp.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice cream cheese and bring to room temperature.
- Drain corn and tomatoes and mix together.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Add chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes in a glass pie plate or shallow casserole dish.