Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Corn & corn bread vegetable side dish.
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour in 9x13-inch pan.
- Break corn flakes in hand and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, uncovered.
I have made this several times and also shared this recipe. This is really good and I sometimes add chopped onion or sweet peppers.