Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe I made up one day when I didn't have any fresh veggies left in the fridge
- 2 1⁄2 cups macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.